Wednesday 31 December 2008


Well here we are at the very end of the year .. I hope you all have had a great Christmas & are looking forward to a creative & exciting New Year !
I've had a Fabulous Christmas which is not yet over (nearly a week later) .. tonight we are gathering with DH's family & exchanging our gifts so the kids are very excited about the 'next' christmas as well as the New Year !
I have taken a photograph of the Tags that were the base creations for the 12 tags of Christmas workshop ... the next workshop is being held on Saturday January 31st & it's a beginners guide to scrapbooking .. I'm really looking forward to this class, it should be great fun :)
Since I was last on here I have invested in a new Camera .. wow I love it .. I now have so much that I want to scrapbook !
So I shall leave it here & again wish you A very HAPPY new Year x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs