Friday 27 February 2009

gosh, where's the time gone ? ... it's a good few days since I last blogged, But I have a couple of excuses ready lol .. I had a workshop last thursday I shall post the pictures of some of the finished work from that below ... then tuesday & wednesday this week were taken up with the Royal Ashbourne Shrovetide Game. Its a local tradition that has been going since the 1600's, a game of football (come rugby) that is played across the town with a cork filled leather ball that is painted with special designs, the goals are three miles apart & you have to be in the river to score ! ... It's a fantastic game & needless to say I was busy following that for two days & then it took another day to recover !
I have been working on some new tags, but they are not quite finished yet, but as soon as they are I will post a picture.




5 comments:

  1. Love the concertina book and bag - beautiful project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous projects....sounds like fun...interesting game?...great to have traditions like that :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just found your blog via The Altered Inker....have really enjoyed reading about and seeing your work- I'll be popping by often. The accordian book is beautiful...and Bear is sooo cute! Ange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project too. There's an award for you over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the book xxx thankyou for the nice comments on my blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs