Monday 23 March 2009

I did add myself to another group in my 20 Twinchies swap & these are what I've come up with this time !

I've really enjoyed doing these, two of the groups have filled now but there are still another potential two groups to go ... wonder if we will fill them all ? ... can't wait for everyone elses to start coming through !
I've not yet got around to telling you all about my weekend in Harrogate with the Brilliant Dyan at Art from the Heart ... it's just been one of those weeks ! .. still now is prob' as good a time as any. Well what can I say, never had so much fun for a long time ! & there's always something new to learn & Dyan certainly knows her stuff & is a wonderful teacher .. if you ever get a chance to go play ..DO !


This is my mum, Dyan & myself at the end of a long but brilliant weekend !
It was a Ranger Techniques weekend, We used Distress Inks,(I've now worked out that I know 18 different ways of using them lol) .. we used paint dabbers, adirondack inks, Claudine Hellmuth Paints, Gel mediums & crackle glazes, pearl pigments & alcohol inks .. we ran out of time & will be going back for a 2nd weekend !!! Bring it on !!! lol :D
Right, I have work to do, so I'd better love you & leave you ..catch you soon x

6 comments:

  1. Love both of your sets Anneliese have done the backgrounds for mine and now wondering what to next!

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just discovered distress inks, so I'm still to discover my first way of using them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these ones look fantastic too...sounds like you had a great weekend too :0)

    p.s do you know how hard it was to make those treat bags and not eat even one little egg? lol..thanks for your comment :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Twinchies - have finished mine now but they are all a bit purple! LOL

    I'll send them soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Twinchies they look fab. Not sure I would know what to do ewith distress inks but I am sure I will find out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are a gorgeous set of twinchies..for group 2 in the swap. Glad I'm in that group!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs