Wednesday 1 April 2009

Next workshop Tuesday 12th May : Mini Books

Well what a beautiful week it's been so far ! .. let's hope it holds out for the kids easter holidays ! I've spent sometime this week on workshop projects.
The next workshop is on Tuesday May 12th & we will be making lot's of mini books for you to take home & fill !(these are bookable on the Artist Trading Post website) So here's a sneaky preview of what's coming up !



I've also spent sometime in the garden with my new macro lens today & these are a couple of what I've taken :



4 comments:

  1. Your little books look fab. Great shots especially the fly. Have fun.
    Gez. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great fly! (Thats just sounds strange doesn't it). I can't wait to get a macro lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant photos! Loved your mail slider and the mini books are going to be a hit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs