Tuesday 5 May 2009

I'm Back ... where have I been ? well let's just say very busy ! .. hopefully I have my first project accepted by a very well known publication :) ... I've been busy with 2 privately booked workshops, I've been camping for a long weekend with my family & am now back at my desk ready with some new ideas ... I will post them as I make them.
I have lot's of new scrapbooking fodder in the form of photographs taken on a recent trip to Chester Zoo .. wow .I love that zoo !
I have ideas for some button jewellery that I hope to be trying out sometime this week, a patchwork canvas and lot's of other stuff buzzing round my head ! Just didn't want you to think I had abandoned my blog !
I shall go get on with something & hopefully be back very soon with some images & ideas for you :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs