Tuesday 16 March 2010

Mixed Media Canvas Workshop

What a fantastic day we had .. very creative & lot's of fun. The girls all created their own masterpieces ...which I will be showing you further down the page. We started off learning the techniques & then it was play time :)

The calm before the storm lol


This is Moy & Barbara distress inking the backgrounds :


Next we have Barbara with Bridget this time ..


Here is Di :


& on the other side of the table we have Bernice, Jan & Di :


& then we have the canvas's at the end of the day : (Some have not decided if they have finished or not yet ! .. hopefully they'll send me a picture if they do anymore ...)
So first up is Moys canvas :


then we have Bridgets :


Next is Barbara's


Followed by Bernices :


Then we have Jans :


And last but not least we have Di's Canvas :


We shall definately be adding this workshop to the schedule again .. thanks to everyone for wholeheartedly taking part & having fun x

2 comments:

  1. Bernices one is my fav ...but only by a nudge ...you can see they had such fun. This class would be something I'd love but I'm nowhere near you ....shame

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fab - wish I'd been on that workshop now! Good to see Bernice had her usual seat!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs