Monday 20 September 2010

50th Birthday card

I mentioned last week that I'd made as requested by the teachers a card for one of the TA's at school for her 50th birthday, but I couldn't show it to you incase she saw it lol .. so today I thought I'd share it with you ...

I had a piece of Bronze coloured card from the school to use as my base as they wanted it to be a large card from them all, So I used my Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, the flower & the birdcage, I distress inked some card for the flower and mixed it with the bronze card and some of Tims lovely papers, I used buttons for the centres of the flowers and added some beaded trim to the bottom of the birdcaqe. I used a bundle of real twigs for the flower stems, bound together with some wire, and a strip of 7 Gypsies gaffer tape along the bottom.
The background was created with distress inks (that makes for a change then lol)and some paper artsy stamps.
Basically I just had real creative fun playing with it :D
Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs