Tuesday 5 October 2010

& a jolly good time was had by all :D

Well it's Tuesday afternoon & finally I can see my desk top again, Artisan was a huge amount of fun over Friday and Saturday,But it has left me with stash & goodies everywhere ! Then instead of tidying up I went off en famille to play Paintballing all day Sunday ! Now that WAS alot of fun lol :D but very exhausting after the two days at Artisan, still these things have to be done :D
Yesterday was busy sorting things out for today & tomorrow, I've been into school this afternoon teaching class 5 & 6 how to make a mini tag book and then tomorrow I'm helping out the company my husband works for at a Ploughing match .. no, I'm not the one doing the ploughing, nope I put on my best Hostess with the mostess disguise & serve tea, coffee & food to lot's of hungry farmers lol :D .. My husband works at an Agricultural & builders merchants & they have a stand there, so that's my Wednesday spoken for ! I am however REALLY looking forward to the Art Journalling workshop on Friday (think there are still a couple of places to be had)
The picture is early on Saturday morning at Artisan whilst myself & my Daughter were beginning to set up for the Distress Ink workshop. Both workshops were full with 20 people each day, which was lovely, could have been a tad upset if only 3 or so had turned up lol :D

& this one is mid way through the workshop :D

We met some lovely people there on both days, some who visit me on here, some who are regular customers at Artist Trading Post & some who come to my workshops here and made some new friends, perfect :D x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, looks like you had a great time, shame it's just too far for me.
    Loved your tags in your post below:0) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs