Thursday 21 April 2011

Time for some Art Journaling (again)

It's just one of those things that can't be left alone for very long, I purchased myself a new journal from Artist Trading post last week, and it was sitting there all shiny and new, waiting for me to add some colour, so of course being me I couldn't wait to oblige...
Here are some of the pages, pretty much all of them have been coloured, pocketed, folded and ready for some proper journaling, so I thought I'd show them to you now so that you see the work in progress.
Just a reminder that there is an Art Journaling weekend in September that I will be running, for more information on this visit Creative Journey Workshops







6 comments:

  1. What beautiful pages! Love all the folds and envelopes and your own drawings in them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. Inspires me to go and do something but have to pack to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so fab, lots of inspiration

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh you have been busy, the portraits are a good likeness
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so luscious - it makes we want to write on them! Must try preparing some ahead, not to mention doing pockets and stuff. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pages, very whimsical!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs