Thursday 11 August 2011

Back from my Holidays ....

I have returned from 12 very sunny days in S'agaro Spain, with more journal pages completed after spending most days lazing round the pool or on the beach (it's a hard life ...)
So here's some of the pages that I played with whilst I was there







Off to have a quick tidy up of the studio so Saskia my daughter can come play with her art journal (school project) & then I really need to be getting on with some more projects I have lined up ... see you soon, thanks for stopping by :D x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pages Anneliese, can't wait to see what else you have to show us !! :) Sarah Ainge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cool! I love the graphic feel of those pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these are brilliant pages,just love them love cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these pages are fantastic ...i was actually thinking of zentangling a hand after i watched the GS's playing with a doodle board thingy and drawing round their fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful - vivid and intense, I can almost see you there in the sunshine ... no wait, maybe that's envy???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs