Thursday 25 August 2011

Using my Circus Stamps ...

So, I decided it was time I had another play with my own brand of stamps "Stamps for the Creative Journey" This time I chose to use the Circus set. There are some fab stamps on here, I think the elephant & the uni-cyclist are my fav's though the dogs pretty cute too !


I decided to make a Tag book (a la Tim Holtz style) I love these little books, they have so many uses.
I made my books from Graphic 45 papers Le Cirque Flying High and Magnifique



I also created lot's of tags to go in the pockets, all ready for photo's or journaling or maybe both ...




I finished off the front with stamped images of the tickets, one behind a Facet
and one stamped on to a tag cut out with a Sizzix die I added a Washer over the hole and attached both pieces to some bead chain using jump rings.

Hope you like it, there's another circus stamp project coming very soon !
Thanks for calling by, see you soon :D x

5 comments:

  1. Totally terrific tags & the finished book is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!! Love all the elements in this fabby book x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful projekts!!! I like the circus stamps....and lovely that you placed something on your blog. Big hug Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anneliese looks great!! How did you make the book with so many pockets? That looks like more pockets than the one we made at the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the kind comments, Sarah it's the same tag book as we made at the workshop, just 2 of them added together :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs